Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Patch 1.0.8: 'I have to admit, it's getting better'

Patch 1.0.8 is live with updates for Mac users, werewolves, and a bevy of quest fixes.  You can read the official patch notes on the ESO Forums.

Personally, I must admit that my experience has improved markedly over the last week.  I am not getting as much lag and I have not run into a quest bug in quite awhile. I checked with some players in Coldharbour a few days ago who assured me that 'The Final Assault' is now working as intended. Hopefully, this is an indication that the worst of the bugs are behind us.

It seems Matt Firor's promise, that ESO will 'get better and better every week,' was not made lightly. The game is, indeed, improving.

How has your ESO experience been lately?

See you in Tamriel!

-Phaz

No comments :